Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

There's a great Christian song by Steven Curtis Chapman, The Fingerprints of God. Part of the song says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God.


So look around you...your family, your kids, nature...where do YOU see the fingerprints of God?


Here's where you can join in on the Fingerprint Friday blog hop.

___________________________________________________


This is the photo that is outside my front door. My art studio has a big window just to the left of that door, so I can look outside to the East as the sun comes up and this is what I see...and I can see when the Space Shuttle goes off! :D

I am very inspired artistically and spiritually by nature. How can you NOT be? All of nature works together. The birds find food wherever they are. They don't store up for winter. God provides for them. Just look at the veins of a leaf. Remember those Biology classes...how in depth all of nature is? That is Gods greatness...but He is so much more.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful tree. I definitely get inspired and feel God's presence through nature. He is just wonderful to give us such beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nature also! God is all around us, if we just stop and look around us.

    ReplyDelete