Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alter THIS! Altered Book Techniques class opens today!


Have you ever wanted to try your hand at an altered book? Now's your chance. My online class, Alter THIS! Altered Book Techniques, just started today. You can still sign up for the class.

Why online? Well, you don't need to go anywhere. You can take class in your p.j.'s and fuzzy slippers. You can log into the classroom at any time you want to once class has started. And you can work at your own pace. That's a whole lot of goodness!

At My Creative Classroom our course content is presented with PDF downloadable documents, and either slide shows with audio or video. We have message boards and..get this...real teachers that are online to answer your questions! Yep, it's true.

I love teaching at MCC and I think you will love taking online classes if you give it a shot. So head on over to the My Creative Classroom website and check it out. Sign up for the free newsletter and get in on the FREE class with tons of tutorials prepared by our great teachers.

And get signed up for my Altered Book Class.

I'll "see" you in class!

No comments :

Post a Comment