Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Altered Guest Book

My niece got married over the summer and I got to alter her guest book. I was just plain white with a white bow. But my niece's wedding colors were silver, black and red. (Yes, I actually wore a black dress to the wedding!) She loved it the book! :DOriginal book...plain white


Finished book...metallic paint and rub-ons. The photo of the rose is from her bridal shower. I had to work magic to actually make this front window photo in Photoshop...it's not exactly my strong suit! LOL!!

Inside of book. She carried red roses, hence the red rose paper. The front page is stamped and shaded...


...and the last page is stamped and shaded, too.

1 comment :

  1. Great job on altering the book!! It looks fantastic!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I did indeed sew it in.
    Have a great day! Regards, Angelina

    ReplyDelete