Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED!!!!


I am flippin' out!


Yesterday I received the Summer 2009 issue of Somerset Studio Gallery in the mail. Well, I don't subscribe to that magazine...but I do subscribe to just about every other Stampington mag there is. I know that if you are published in a Stampington publication that they will send you a free issue in the mag that you are pubbed in. So that was my first and only thought as I ripped the plastic off the mag!


So off I was in search of one of the seven mixed media projects I had sent in this past October. There it was on page 12 on the top right! Now I am screaming and my dog is flipping out! So I keep flipping through the mag and find not one, not two , or three, but FOUR of my projects have been published!! I scream at the top of my lungs as I find each of them in the mag.


They are all (except one) from my Mixed Media I class that I teach at My Creative Classroom. Check out page 12 top right, page 88 top, page 108 top left, page 170 top left.



Now, I feel I have accomplished a great goal and am a "real" artist!!

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations on being published...that's awesome! Isn't it hard sending in your precious babies waiting to hear if they've been selected or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! that's awesome congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every reason to feel estatic! Congratulations! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Bring it with you so we can SEE! GP

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO for you!! Congrats!! Sorry I'm so late, but that's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete