Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Teaching more online classes

I am going to be teaching online classes again at My Creative Classroom. The first class will be Mixed Media - Techniques & Projects I.

I have actually sent in all the project samples to Somerset Magazine (Stampington & Co.)to hopefully be published. I sent them in October, when I was sick. I figured "What the heck, they will either like them or they won't". But I think at least a few of them will definitely be right up their alley. :D

Anyway, right now I am shooting for mid April for the class to start. I have a few details to figure out before it's all ready. So while you are waiting, make sure you have signed up for the MCC newsletter. It comes out twice a month. Go to the MCC website and fill out your email and you will get all the latest class offerings right to your inbox. It's that simple.

1 comment :

  1. Hello! I tagged you on my blog and tried to email you but it came back to me! I will give you a call soon!

    ReplyDelete