Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

So I was tagged by a good scrapping friend of mine, Michelle Granger to post a photo on my blog.


Here are the rules:
  • Open your photo folder on your computer
  • Open the 6th folder of photos
  • Select the 6th picture
  • Post the picture on your blog with a description
  • Invite six friends to join the challenge
  • Link your six friends to your blog post

Here is my photo:

It's me and a friend in Oregon in 2005(?) for a long weekend retreat with a bunch of scrappers. I was laughing so hard I was just about to pee my pants...literally!

And the six people I am tagging are:

Lori Hudson

Jen Grant

Dianna

Colleen Schaan

Kylie Hopkins

Elizabeth Bracco

2 comments :

  1. Love it!!! and yes it was 2005! July 6th to be exact! :) miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Thanks for taking me up on my challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete