Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

New layouts

Here's a couple more layouts.

Thi first one is with a photo when we were at the Smoky Mountains a few years back with most of my siblings and their families and my parents. We all stayed in a huge house for about a week. Great fun!. I used Bazzill Kraft (and other colored)cardstock, Scenic Route Somona papers and embellies, Fancy Pants felt pieces.

I made this layout sparse on purpose. I wanted to keep the focus on these gorgeous photos. These photos are of son #3. If you could see these colors...they are so vivid. I knew immediately that I wanted to use Bazzill Hillary Trio. I also used a Bazzill blue that matches with Doodlebug, but I can't remember the color name...Swimming Pool?. I used Heidi Swapp ghost letters ("that face") and ghost heart. I really do love using basically "just" cardstock.

No comments :

Post a Comment