Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm well, I'm well!

If you've been following what's been going on with me, I have finally reached the end of the medical trail. From September '08 through January '09 I had been suffering with what we thought were migraines...actually one long migraine that never ended! Finally another round of MRI's revealed the culprit...bleeding vessels behind my right eye. This is sort of uncommon and can go undiagnosed for quite some time as it often looks like a migraine. I have some amazing doctors that were totally proactive in finding the problem and I am grateful.

Well, long story short, after a few angiograms and medical procedures, I am as good as new!

Thank you so much for those of you who prayed and sent encouraging messages throughout my long journey.

1 comment :