Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How about some art?

Well since I have been recovering from my medical procedures, I have had alot of time to scrapbook and make art. I have actually scrapbooked for myself more in the last few weeks than I have in a year or two. Kind of embarrassing, but true!! (insert blushing emoticon)

And I can't believe how many UNorganized photos I am finding. What's up with that? I am talking piles of photos here and there. Yeah, they are all in my studio, and maybe in piles according to child, but that's about it. Not by event or age. Since when have I been THAT unorganized? (Don't answer that!) Well, I have been trying to remedy that one.

But as soon as I come across some good photos, I take a few hours or even a day or two and scrapbook them. Then I get on to the organizing and find some more scrap-worthy photos and scrap some more. I feel so good to get a stack of pages done. And what's funny is that there's some pages I'll scrap and I end up NOT liking them. I don't know if it's that I had been staring at the papers and embellies for so long that I'm bored with them or what?! But when I come back to them later and see the page, I end up liking it.

So here's a few pages I have finished lately.

The kids dressed up for Halloween when they were about 9,7 and 4(maybe 1997)

Goofing around for #3's birthday

#3 in ROTC during competition in 8th Grade...he loved it!

No comments :

Post a Comment