Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Allergy season is most definitely upon us

My poor DH and #3DS have been having such a hard time with allergies. It's always this time of year...and right around#3DS's birthday :( . The tissue companies must be doing quite well this time of year. Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes...I'd really hate to have the problems these guys have.

It took them a while, but they finally went down to the little clinic at the CVS pharmacy to see if they might need more than benadryl. When they got home they said benadryl was actually making things worse!! They both had a sinus infection and got some good meds and should be on the mend soon. And I hear we should be getting some rain soon, which should get this pollen off the trees, out of the air and on the ground.

So for all your allergy sufferers, I feel your pain, even if it is indirectly.

Azaleas from my backyard

No comments :

Post a Comment