Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

What? Two posts in one day?

Well, I got tagged by Colleen and have to play along with her and her game.

Here's the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK, you want weird?
  1. When I was two I used to wash my hair and shoes & socks in the toilet! Thankfully, I have outgrown that one! Really, I have!
  2. I have bitten my nails since I have had teeth. I just can't stop!
  3. I like tomato sauce but hate tomatoes.
  4. I could eat chicken every day of my life.
  5. My first two children's middle names are Michael and Jordan...yes they are named for Michael Jordan of Chicago Bulls basketball fame!! LOL!
  6. My parents are still married after 53 years!! I am very proud of that.
  7. I really want to use my karate skills to beat someone up...really!

OK, I don't know if that was really that weird...except for number 1!!!

I am tagging:

Beverley

Darlene

Dianna

Jen

Kim

Elizabeth

Jessica

Have a great week! :D

2 comments :

  1. Hey Shirley!! Great to hear from you ... I've been really slack at keeping up with my online friends of late! Thanks for inviting me to play tag - have blogged it!
    Hugz
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shirley-
    i am really looking forward to getting to know you better. you have a fantastic site and your artwork rocks!
    ann

    ReplyDelete