Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I have an award!!!

Oh, goodness! I was nominated for an award...
I was nominated by none other than my good friend from the UK, Beverley, aka the Guv.

I guess I have a great blog and I want to thank the people who have gotten me here...you know who you are!!! LOL! So I am here to nominate some more great blogs for this amazing award!!! What an honor!

Those that accept the award have to follow these rules:

  1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

  2. Link the person you received your award from.

  3. Nominate at least 6 other blogs.

  4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the guys/gals you've nominated.

So here's my list of nominees for this great award:

I hope you'll all stop by and visit these gals ... fabulously talented, every one of them!

:D

No comments :

Post a Comment