Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Another post? Yep...still celebrating!

Yep, we are still celebrating my friend, Beverley Todd's 40th birthday. Geesh, does this girl love attention or what??!! LOL!

Today we are going to play Birthday Tag ... & here are the rules:
  1. Post your answers to the questions below on your blog (my answers are in red!)
  2. Add a link to Beverley's post in your blog & make sure that the people you tag also know that they must link to Beverley's post to be in the draw.
  3. Tag at least 5 other people (post a comment on their blogs to let them know!)
  4. Post a comment on Beverley's post to be entered into the birthday tag draw - be sure to let the people you tag know to comment there, too. Beverley will have a birthday related prize & an additional prize for every 40 comments on her blog post... so spread the word to increase your chances of winning!
If you are reading this ... consider yourself tagged! LOL!!

QUESTIONS:

What age was your best birthday (so far) & why? My best birthdays were when I was still growing up on my parent's home. My mom would always make our favorite dinner, bake our favorite cake and we were allowed to have soda(only on birthdays!)

What was the worst? Haven't had a worst that I can think of...

What is the best present you have ever received? I don't remember...sorry, I am getting old!

What was the weirdest? Again, can't remember...gee, I am real fun, huh?

Where would you most like to spend your birthday? A great birthday would be a trip to a spa with girlfriends, out to dinner with family and some mushy cards form my hubby and kids...oh yeah, and the kids would not fight!! Then again, a birthday cruise sounds good, too! LOL!

What is your zodiac sign? Pisces: Positive traits: imaginative and sensitive, compassionate and kind, selfless and unworldly, intuitive and sympathetic...On the dark side....escapist and idealistic, secretive and vague, weak-willed and easily led. (OK...pretty much true on all accounts!!!)

Chinese Year? I was born in the year of the RAT!! Rats are creative, problem solvers, hyperactive workers and very social. (I am not very social!!) They have charm and outgoing personality (nope...I am an introvert)but under the surface there is a shrewd and luck seeking character, sometimes aggressive. (I would never call myself aggressive!) They are very curious and want to learn about everything.(OK, I'll give you that one!) Their search and quick decisions often lead to complications, both in business and love.(True) They take big risks and seldom have the one and same partner, they are often viewed as unserious.(False) Risk takers that love game and hazard in all its forms. (NOT!)Rats are often charming and attract admirers.(Oh, so true, LOL!!) They have an active personality and can easily get a lot of friends. Party and big events are their melody, preferably of the more exclusive sort. (NOT!)Rats are smart and succeed well in what ever they get involved in. (YEP!)They adapt to the external environment and see possibilities where others don’t. (YEP!)On the surface the Rat seems calm and under control, but their sometimes uncertain and aggressive character can cause big problems. (Right-o!)

So on you go to tag a few friends...get on over to Beverley's blog at craftymoments.blogspot.com to get in on the goodies! Tell her I sent ya!

1 comment :

  1. Hey girl! I'm playing catch up on my blog comments (uh-huh! Yep, again!!)
    Love the rat info! LOL
    & absolutely do I love attention ... will be really sad when it's all over - will have to do it again at 50!!

    ReplyDelete