Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

And the winner is...

...Fluffy!!! Congratulations! And thank you to everyone who helped make great dreams for Beverleys birthday gifts!

I had my DS#2 pick out the winner from computer printed papers from all the blog comments.

So, Fluffy, you win a seat in the My Creative Classroom online class, Enjoy the Journey, that begins next Thursday, July 17. You can click here to find out more about the class and supplies needed. I will get in touch with you for the details!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Congrats Fluffy!! Fab present you had for me there!
    Thanks to everyone who joined in this RAK - your comments gave me a good laugh ... what better gift could there be for my (almost)40th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And you have an award to pick up here:
    http://craftymoments.blogspot.com/
    2008/07/i-have-award.html

    ReplyDelete