Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

30 year High School Reunion!!!???

Yes, it's true. I really am that old. :-(

My 30 year high school reunion was this past Saturday. I graduated in 1978 from Forest High School in Ocala, FL...1-1/2 hours north of Orlando. I hadn't planned to go to the reunion because I wasn't sure how long we'd be on our beach vacation(see last post).

I got an email on Friday morning from my best guy friend in high school, Scott. He went through hoops to find me!! He wanted me to come that night(Friday) to meet a bunch of our friends at a restaraunt. He is the only person that could have gotten me to go...and go I did.

We had a blast! Many of these people I literally hadn't seen since graduation 30 years ago. We talked about our kids and what we'd been up to...did we remember the fun times in "Groucho's" Sociology class(Of course!!! We all got great laughs out of that one!). OMG! Total fun. I saw some grey hair, reading glasses, a few wrinkles...but most of my friends looked just like they did in HS!!

I was bummed because I did have to drive home and everyone else went to Scott's house till past 1am. I will say that all the guys that brought their wives married"up"...these ladies were gorgeous!!! You done good, guys!

Good times! Good memories....now where's that year book???

No comments :

Post a Comment