Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Watch out on the road!!!

If you live anywhere near Central Florida, beware!! A new driver is on the roadways with you. Yep, my DS#2 just got his drivers license after much procrastinating.

I tell you, when I was old enough to drive, I was first in line to get my license. This dude turned 17 in December!! Well, he had to get it because we refuse to drive him and his brother the 8/10ths of a mile to school!!!

All kidding aside, we are very proud of him and he drives pretty well. He has inherited the "ghetto truck" from his older brother(an old Ford F-150). Hey, at least it's wheels, right? In my day we didn't care what it looked like, at least we had a vehicle...ok, maybe not...we really did care!!! I had no choice but to drive my mom's station wagon with wood sides until I could actually afford an old beat-up Datsun 210 station wagon!!! those were the days!!

1 comment :

  1. My bros did the same thing...
    I blew out my 16th b-day candles and then ran to the DMV as fast as I could*!*

    ReplyDelete