Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Life's too short to use ugly paper!


There is such a plethora of great looking patterned paper that it is a shame to use anything but the good stuff. I have junk here that I am determined to pitch...it's really bad...nothing you'd want...really! It is going into the garbags bin...unless,... I bet I can make some cool paper beads with them...now, you're talking! Seems like I really can't get rid of stuff...I need a 12-step program!!! I admit it...I am a paper junkie...isnt' that the first step to recovery? Do I really want to recover??

Well, here is a look at the class kit for my "Our Family" 12" x 6" Handmade Album class I am teaching at My Creative Classroom beginning on June 10th. You don't need to purchase the kit to register for the class. I just love making up kits and there are some people that LOVE kits!!! So I do what I can for others...Aren't these the greatest colors? So Summery and even a bit of Fall-looking. CLICK HERE for more info and to sign up! Hope to "see" you there!

1 comment :

  1. If you find a 12 step program that works for you...let me know*!*
    I save every d*mn piece of paper that is bigger than a quarter...no lie.

    Hello.....my name is Dianna.
    ("hi dianna")
    My name is Dianna and I'm a hopeless idiotic saver of stupid bits and pieces of paper that most smart people would throw out.
    (hopeless I tell you)

    ReplyDelete