Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Been organizing my "Hooker" bag...


...OK, I'll explain! I belong to a cool creative site called Cr8 Everyday Crafts...There was a challenge to see who could invite the most PEEPS to come and join....well, I won! And this is my prize. No, it's not REALLY a hooker bag..that would be just...wrong! LOL! But it is made by ScrapWorks and it IS magnificent!! (But couldn't you see Julia Roberts with this bag in "Pretty Woman"??...it sure would fit a wig and thigh-high boots!!! LOL!!)


Since receiving my "Hooker" bag, I hadn't gotten my things in it. After years of using a HUGE purse, I dwindled down to the smallest purse on earth and now I am going back to a HUGE beast again with thie "Hooker" bag! Well, I am finished and am so happy about it!I can't show you a picture of me with the bag because I look totally disgusting! The advantage of working from home!!! LOL!

More photos to come! Blogger won't let me add more. :(

No comments :

Post a Comment