Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New online class for May



I am working on a new online class that I just posted on My Creative Classroom ...it's called "Enjoy the Journey/Travel Workshop"! The three week class starts May 14.
We'll be making a travel journal, 12x12 double page scrapbook layout, CD Tin mini album AND some cards!!! I'm offering a super cool kit for this, too. So get a jump on your travel/vacation photos...you know you're gonna take alot! Hey, on the scrapbook layout we make a mini book for all those extra photos you want to put on your pages!!!
Come on and join in! Click Here more info, class kit and how to sign up!!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog!I am looking forward to your current class, and this travel class seems very interesting.... I want to try to squeeze everything in... But that's not possible. Btw, do I need the kit to participate in the class, or can I use my own supplies?

    ReplyDelete