Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

It's February and all is well!!!

Gosh, can you believe how time is flying? I mean, wasn't it just Christmas? Here in Florida we have been having great weather and I am in shorts and bare feet! OK, I know most of the US is covered in snow and cold weather, but you gotta love Florida! I sure do!

We have been having a total blast over at My Creative Classroom this week.(http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/) There are tons of free classes, artsy challenges, and loads of prizes. Did I mention prizes? You can win a prize just for attending the chats! Come on, what could be more easy? And free classes? Yep, it's our Grand Opening week and we want YOU to come on over and take a peek, meet the Instructors and maybe even find a few new friends. I have been having a blast in the chatrooms!!! We get pretty goofy...OK, maybe it's just me getting goofy, but it is fun! And I HAVE met alot of new friends.

My Creative Classroom is starting up in full swing next week...Feb 3rd begins the Spring Semester and there are loads of classes you can take. From beginner to advanced classes are offered. From scrapbooking to sewing!!! We know how much therapy being creative can provide, so get on over there and see what we have to offer. You can even suggest a class or two that you'd like to take.

Hope to "see" you there!!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment