Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Great cropping weekend!!

We had such a fun time on Saturday at my monthly crop. My friend Steph showed up who had never scrapbooked before(but she is a stamper). She was wondering why she hadn't come before...I could ask the same question, Steph!!! She was in heaven! Even had a good friend bring over her Cookie Lee Jewelry for us to try on...and buy!! Good Stuff!!!

The layout above was the only one layout I finished...actually it's not even done. I have to do the journaling!!! It is from when my DH and I celebrated our 20 year Anniversary in November. We went "down the road" to Disney for a few nights. (That's the beauty of living in Orlando!!)

Here's a few photos of the gals from the crop.

Debb and Yvonne talking about jewelry!

Me and Darlene

Julie, Yvonne, Me and Darlene

No comments :

Post a Comment