Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Deck of Me Challenge weeks 7 & 8

With the addition of these two cards, I am officially "caught up" with the Deck of Me Challenge!



Week 7 prompt: What talent do you have? And what talent do you wish you had?

Well, I have been dedicated and disciplined to TaeKwonDo for over 8 years now and have a 3rd degree Black Belt to show for it. I am also closer to 50 years old than I am to 40!!! I think that's a BIG DEAL!!! Watch out 20-somethings...I am comin' for ya!!!

The talent I wish I had was the talent to be a good cook. I think my mind is off in another world, so when I cook it usually is not that terrific...either that or my family is SUPER picky, which is a true statement, too.
















Week 8 prompt: If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?

You know this song? Come on everybody sing!! "When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? Here's what she said to me...Que Sera, sera..."




Well, I wanna be thin, pretty, and rich!!! What do ya think about that??!!




2 comments :

  1. Shirley, I just read your comment on my blog. That is so funny because I always look at yours and think "wow those are so good!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Shirley! I still have to get caught up and start posting mine... Congratulations on your 3rd degree blackbelt! I totally admire your dedication and hard work!

    ReplyDelete