Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Come take a class with me!


Beginning Monday, February 4th, I am teaching a one-week online class at My Creative Classroom (http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/). It is a Valentine Mini Album and is just in time to make for your sweetie. You will be amazed at how cute this is. You use your own supplies, so you don't need to purchase any class kit. You can sign up by Feb 6th and still get in! Click here to sign up!

I provide you with step-by-step instructions and pictures in a PDF format and a presentations. So if you are a visual learner, you're set! And if you just want to download the insturctions, go for it! At MCC we are not just the download-it-and-you're-done kind of place. There is interaction in the presentations, forums, galleries, chats. It really is a different kind of learning experience. I provide you with templates and quote cut-outs...and each page is a different embelllishment technique. You can't lose!!!

And, beginning March 5th, I will be teaching a three week "All About Me" paper bag album. This is a doozie!! For this one, you can either purchase the kit, which will give you the exact album I will present, or you can use your own supplies. This thing is GORGEOUS, if I do say so myself!! Click here to sign up for the paper bag album class.
Later in the Spring be watching out for an altered book class I will be teaching. I am working on the project right now and it will have a TON of techniques and accents!! This will knock your socks off!!
:D

No comments :

Post a Comment