Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Check out my son's blog!


My DS#1 is a diehard Orlando Magic basketball fan. He just started a blog and is so knowledgeable about all the players and drafts, etc. Here's his site boldnblue.blogspot.com.

This is a pix of Dwight Howard, in case you didn't know. I actually met DH at Best Buy one day shopping for my kids' Christmas presents. He walked in with a few friends and man...you can't miss him! That guy is tall! He was talking on his cell phone and I wanted to see if I could get an autograph for my son. I asked one of the guys with him if I could ask him to sign something for me. I didn't want to bombard the guy...it's not like I am the paparazzi!! Anyway, I came up to him and scared him, not on purpose, though! He was very cool and signed a paper I had. When I told my son, he was sooooo jealous! I told him, "I am tight with Dwight"!!!
LOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment