Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

oooooh!!! I am so excited!

I can't wait for next week and the Grand Opening Event of My Creative Classroom. It begins Sunday January 27th and lasts until Saturday February 2. You have got to get over to the website and sign up for the newletter. You will get a key code to be allowed in to the event area. There are free classes...really good classes!!! Contests and TONS OF PRIZES, Instructor-led chats, artistic challenges and a whole lot more. I can't wait because I am gonna get myself in those free classes!!! You can never have enough art in your life!!! Come on over and chat with me...

The Spring semester at My Creative Classroom begins February 4th with a ton of new classes. Beginning Feb. 4th I will be teaching a one week Valentine Mini Album. And you will be using all your own supplies, so no purchasing anything! You will end up with a great little chipboard album for your sweetie!!

And for those waiting for the next ATC for this week, I promise it is coming. Remember, you can still join in the fun. Get on over to the
Flickr site and ask to join the group. Dianna will give you the OK and you can start uploading your cards. Just a regular old or new deck of cards...or cut them to size out of what you have on hand. We get the prompts each Monday.

No comments :

Post a Comment