Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome 2008


Welcome to 2008. Has it been good to you so far these past 8 days? I am so glad to get back to "normal". I like routine. Yes, Christmas was great and all, but I like normal. I like it when I can have a "set" time to work when the kids are back in school. Not that they bug me anyway, they are teens and do their own thing, but you really have to get on them to do chores!!! I like the house when it is quiet and I can get my work done. When you have an at-home business, there's always something to do. An unending list.

Last night I went to Best Buy and got me a hand-held 120GB hard drive to keep my pictures on. It's a really cool apple green. I am so excited! I have to get those pix off my laptop and onto this so I don't ever lose them. Happy Day!

Also last night I went to Borders to pick up some new books. I just finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns". OMG...you've gotta read that one! I bought "Love in the Time of Cholera" and "19 Minutes". Keep hearing good stuff about these books, and I love to read at night before I go to bed. I'll let ya know what I think.

You've got to check out the new My Creative Classroom site...It is still under construction, but almost finished. The big kick-off event will be during the last week in January. There is so much fun stuff being prepared! Get on the mailing list so you can get all the latest info and sign up for the many amazing classes being offered. I will be teaching a Valentine Mini Album in February and an "All About Me" paper bag album in March. Once you are on the MCC website, click on the topic of "Altered Art" to view the descriptions and register for my classes. Click on each picture to go to the MCC website and info.

1 comment :

  1. I listened to that book on tape. I really like your scrapbooks. I've completed my goal card and a cover card for the Deck of Me challenge. I'm also doing my own challenge of a weight loss deck of cards. You can see both on my blog.

    ReplyDelete