Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The joys of living in Florida!!

The rest of the U.S. may be drowning in cold weather and snow, but today the sky is clear and the sun is bright. I know that we Floridians sometimes say we would like to "see" snow, but I think most of us are very grateful to NOT live in it. I was just outside swinging on my kid's playset(yes, they are all teens but it is a BIG playset and it stays put!). It feels so great to be outside in the sun. I get such a refreshing feeling with the sun on my face. I don't think I could live without seeing the sunshine as much as we have it here. What a blessing!

I think I am done Christmas shopping. And I have wrapped all the gifts, too. Tomorrow I will begin baking cookies and making Chex Mix...it's gotta be from scratch...it just tastes better! :D

1 comment :

  1. I love California weather too! Although I always think it would be nice to have a white Christmas one day. :)

    Love your blog by the way!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete