Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

I am so excited for the New Year!!

My husband and #3 son return today after a short skiing trip to NC. They said it rained most of the time there!!! UGH! But they will be home soon and I can't wait.

I also can't wait for 8pm...some gals from I Remember When are having an online crop for 24 hours. There will be scrapbooking challenges, BINGO and I think I have already won an early bird contest. The question was how many adhesives do you have in your stash. Well, I count 47. If you include the 19 refills for my ATG gun, then it is well over 60! What can I say? I love me some adhesive!!!

Also, I will be making an art journal for 2008...just gotta wait for hubby to show me how to use his coil binding machine so I can bind it all together. I bet I could figure it out, but I'd hate to mess it up and get into trouble!!!

I will post some of the art challenges from the online crop!!

Happy 2008!!!
:D

No comments :

Post a Comment