Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007


Yummo! Thanksgiving was very delicious. As always we head on "up the road" to Ocala(a mere 1-1/2 hour drive) where my parents live. Mom always cooks the turkey and most of the other goodies. We(my 5 brothers and sisters...minus one) bring the rest of the meal and pies. I always make my "famous" pumpkin bread, but mom and dad never put it out. They always hide it so they can have it with coffee during the rest of the week. I don't blame them. It is the best pumpkin bread in the world!!! I got it from a magazine around 1982 or so. It has loads of spices, a whole orange including the rind and walnuts and raisins. If I get a chance, I will post it.




Oh yeah, those little pilgrim squirrels are salt and papper shakers and sit on the Thanksgiving table every year. They are totally a tradition!!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment