Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Off to a working weekend!

Well, I am just about to leave for a weekend of working at the Orlando Memories Expo. Since it's only a hop, skip, and a jump from where I live, I don't need to fly to my destination. I have travelled with Advantus, Corp. for the last two years working the Scrapbook shows around the country. We have such a blast, but it is SUPER hard work!! Lots of lifting and setting up gridwall, etc., etc. Anyway, we have fun. Tomorrow we will be setting up literally all day at the Convention Center and then the show is Friday and Saturday.

And don't forget to sign up for my fall class at www.mycreativeclassroom.com/shirleypando. I am teaching a scrapbook calendar class....and...didn't I tell you? I love to give out free gifts. Who knows when I will surprize someone and send out something special??? Run, don't walk to go sign up!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment