Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Christmas Creating!!


Well, I am sort of shifting gears. Off my blue Holidays Album and onto this ABC Christmas Album. You only get to see the first page...and, of course, it's not even finished either...will have to add some bling and ribbons and such. It is made with Cosmo Cricket "Be Good" paper crafting kit, Bazzill cardsdtock (of course!), American Crafts felt flowers, CC "Just your Holiday Type" cardstock stickers. Now, I am not usually one for stickers, but these are cute!!! They are totally "made" for an ABC book!! :)
This album will be totally hand made. The pages are 12" x 6" and I will make the covers from cardboard...got loads of that in the garage!!! Binding with book rings. It has little pieces that lift up, smaller pages inserted here and there...total coolness. I will probably sell this one, too. Any takers??

No comments :

Post a Comment