Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another crafting weekend!!









I just got a job with http://www.dollarscrapbooking.net/ to create some samples for their scrapbook show booth. Only thing is that it needs to get out to Sacramento by Wednesday!!! Yikes! I am a scrapping fool this weekend! Did a cute wall hanging(that I am not showing you!!!!) and these other projects so far. The two-page spread is of my neice...who is now about 21 years old now. And I had so much fun making that little mini book. Man, I will have to make more of those...so simle and cool. I love making stuff from scratch. OK, back to work.....:D

1 comment :

  1. Girl I love this!!! I have one of the same type of albums, and was waiting for a friend to have a baby boy so I could use it!!!! Thanks for the creative idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete