Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Pam : and here's the rules when I tag you....watch out, here I come!!!
1) You link to your 'tagger' & post the rules:
2) Share 7 facts about yourself - random/weird (now that should be easy!!!)
3)Tag 7 people & link to them
4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

7 facts about me:

1) I want to learn how to play the violin...I LOVE its sound!

2)I love to smell my kids' necks. (I have three teen boys!!) Now, even I think that's weird....but I love their smell, except when they have recently been working out...they each have their own smell and it makes me want to snuggle them...they aren't babies anymore, I know...and they won't let me snuggle them!!! "MOM, get out of here!!!", is all I hear.

3)I hate being scared...hate scary movies!! Fear is one emotion that I cannot stand.

4) I really want to beat someone up...OK, let me explain...I have a 3rd Degree Black Belt in TaeKwonDo and I really want to see if I can put these last eight years of training to the test. If I am ever in the situation I will probably cry and run like a girl, but I hope that I will remember my skills and kick bootie! (insert really cool karate emoticon here)

5) I could eat chicken salad sandwiches every day. I love it!

6) I usually only drink water...that's it. OK, that and my soy fruit shake in the morning.

7)I love CSI...I will watch re-runs over and over again. And don't try to talk to me on a Thursday night at 9pm. But I ONLY like CSI-Vegas...it's gotta be Grissom or nothing!!

Well, that's me in a nutshell... :D

I am tagging Lori, Cindi, Julie, Beth, Nikki, NormaAnn, and Julie B.

:D

1 comment :

  1. thanks for the tag! :)
    i WAS at SDV with the K2 Krew...bummer we did not get the chance to meet in person.
    what booth do you run? i may have met you when I was on my one of many shopping excursions.
    that is so cool we are on the MCC staff together.

    ReplyDelete